Our International Experience
PSF relevant experience of hosting international events Portugal has a history of active hosting and participation in international events. We are proud of how we organize our contingents and how we manage our events in Portugal. These are a few examples of our international experience:
As main organizers:
- Roverway, 2003;
- 6th European Educational Methods Forum, 2009;
- Youth Empowerment Study Session;
- Partnership Network Meeting, 2014;
- Lisbon Group Meeting, 2014;
- Academy, 2015;
- Rover100, 2019.
As host and support country:
- Chief Volunteers and Chief Executive Meeting, 2015;
- Network Meeting of External Representatives, 2015;
- Peace & Human Right Education Unit Meeting, 2017;
- European Scout Summit, 2018;
- Good Governance National Board Working Group Meeting, 2018.
- Jamboree (with an average number of ~ 600 participants);
- Moot (with an average number of ~130 participants);
- Roverway (with an average number of ~600 participants);
- Others – European Agora, Eurojam, World Scout Youth Forums, World Scout Conferences, European Conference, YESS, Young Spokesperson Forum.