By the end of the Moot, participants are expected to:
- Encourage active participation in local communities, contributing to the creation of a responsible, fair, participative and cooperative society.
- Experience the influence each individual and group can have in a community.
- Promote peace, understanding, international cooperation and friendship through the discovery of other people and different cultures.
- Support a sense of consciousness, encouraging individual freedom and concern with others, aiming for the fulfilment of each individual’s rights and duties.
- Find ways to use the media and social networks to facilitate communication, promoting knowledge and mutual enrichment.
- Feel the power of a global Movement and each Rover’s role in creating a better world.